If you're on an overseas exchange in Year 13, you should apply for discretionary entrance based on your NCEA Level 2 results along with evidence of the completion of your exchange programme.

Information on discretionary entrance

Further information

Schools' Liaison Office
Future Students website

Last updated 08/09/2021 10.14 AM

Did this answer your question?