A change in Ministry of Education requirements means that the University now needs to keep verification information that wasn't required to be kept prior to 1990.

So if you were last enrolled at Otago prior to 1990, you will need to provide evidence of your name (including every subsequent legal change made e.g. marriage certificate), your date of birth, and your citizenship details.

Further information

Certified documents
Evidence requirements

Last updated 13/09/2021 09.58 AM

Did this answer your question?