In order to apply to take part in the Otago Global Student Exchange programme you need to:
- Have completed at least 1 semester of full-time study at the University of Otago before applying.
- Have and maintain a minimum B grade average (cumulative GPA of 5).
- Attend a 15 minute interview.
- Be enrolled full time at Otago while on exchange.
- Have a full courseload (paper-based) at the host institution.
Find your GPA:
- Log in to your eVision portal.
- Go to Programmes and Papers.
- Go to View my academic record.
- Scroll down to see your cumulative GPA.