In macOS there is no option to change page settings when printing or saving a OneNote file to PDF. However, the content must be scaled to fit an A4 paper size in Portrait otherwise the resulting PDF will only show 3/4 of the original document.
Scaling the paper size settings for OneNote files
- Log in to Office online using Google Chrome and your University email and password.
- Select the OneNote icon from the left-hand bar.
- Click the relevant OneNote file to open it in a new browser tab.
- Then click the three stacked dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Print... and change the destination to Save as PDF.
- Open the More settings tab and make sure the paper size is set to A4.
- Also change Scale to Customised and 75 (%) before clicking Save.