If you are a postgraduate student you may be able to have your department’s cost centre associated with your ID card, to pay for printing.

Your department will need to request this for you. Departmental staff (please login to see linked answer below) will need to email Uniprint with the relevant information.

Last updated 18/08/2021 02.36 PM

Did this answer your question?