Exams will become available in Examplify once they have been "posted" (prepared and made available in Examplify). If you are taking any of the papers with an ExamSoft digital test, progress test, or exam in semester 1 2022, you will receive an email notification from the Examinations team via the email address email@example.com advising that your test/exam is ready for download in Examplify 48 hours (two days) prior to your scheduled test/exam date as displayed in your eVision portal.
Your test/exam will be available for download 48 hours before your test/exam and it is recommended you download this as soon as possible and at least 24 hours before your test/exam is due to start.
You will not be able to start your test/exam or see the questions until you receive a password. The password will be sent to your student email account 5–15 minutes before your test/exam is due to start.
If you are taking one of the above papers, have not received an email notification to download your test/exam, and you are within the download period noted above:
- Check the Spam/Junk folder in your email client to see if the email has been automatically transferred there.
- Open the Examplify application to see if your exam is there. Click Refresh Exam List if you do not see your paper/s in the Ready for Download section.
Downloading your exam
- To ensure your internet connection is not interrupted or slowed, ask other people in your household not to watch streaming services or download large files while you are downloading your exam.
- Open the Examplify application to check that it doesn't need to be updated.
- Double-click the Examplify icon on your Windows desktop or single-click the icon from the Applications folder or Dock on a Mac, then the Examplify dashboard/homepage should appear.
- Select an exam from the list in the left-hand pane and click the Download Exam button. This downloads the exam file to your computer. Note that you must have an active internet connection in order to download.
- The download progress will begin. When the download is completed, the exam will be listed in the Downloaded section.
- If you still do not see the exam file, try restarting your machine, going back into Examplify, and refreshing the exam list again.
If you are still unable to to download your examination, please contact AskOtago for assistance: