All academic staff (and PhD students in some divisions/schools who have an email address) needing to travel must use the Academic Conference, Study or Professional Attendance leave form.

Further information and links to the forms:

Applying for Conference Leave

This form is not used by professional staff - please talk to your Client Services Administrator if you need to apply for travel on University business.

Last updated 17/06/2021 05.37 PM

Did this answer your question?