Academic staff should use the Academic Conference, Study and Professional Attendance form to apply for:

For groups travelling to attend, each person needs to complete a form.

Students, professional staff, and external people using school budgets to travel on University business or requiring conference attendance funding (including online) should seek approval from the PVC's office via the OURDrive form. Lodge the form in the name of the associated academic staff member/supervisor with the details about whom it is actually for in either the justification box, or by adding an attachment

See the related answer for more information and access to the leave forms:

Applying for conference leave

The form does not cover substantive Research and Study leave. For further information about this type of leave, refer to the HR website:

Human Resources — Research and Study Leave

For further information on how to complete the form or the process, please speak to your Client Service Administrator.

Feedback on the process and resources is welcomed. Please email

Last updated 11/08/2021 03.47 PM

Did this answer your question?