- Download Microsoft Outlook for iOS from the iOS App Store and then open it. The icon looks like this:
- You will be prompted to Add Account if it's your first time using the app.
- Otherwise, click on the round profile icon in the top left of your screen of your existing Outlook email account (next to Inbox) for the fly-out menu.
- Go down to the Settings cog > Add Account. Tap on the Add Email Account link if prompted.
- The app may suggest existing mail accounts from your device, so tap the Skip button if none of these are your staff email account.
- Enter your staff email address, then tap Add Account. You should be automatically forwarded to an Exchange login page, otherwise tap Exchange.
- Enter your University staff password and a description (e.g. "Work") to automatically configure your account. Tap Sign In.
- If the automatic configuration fails, change the Use Advanced Settings slider on, then enter the following settings manually:
Username: your staff username (used to access Staff Webmail, Staff Web Kiosk, eVision, Blackboard etc.)
- Tap Next when finished and you will be given the option to add another account and swipe through the app features. Tap the Skip link to access your inbox.
If you need any help setting up your device for email, you can: