To enter your bank account details in eVision:
- Log in to eVision
- In the My Finances section of the dashboard, click on See my account and payment information.
- Select Review my bank details. If the Review my bank details menu option is not available to you please contact AskOtago for assistance.
The bank account details screen will open and you will see your name is already entered into the Account name field and a sample bank account number is displayed (12-1234-1234567-123).
- If you need to update your account name click into the field and type your account name.
- To enter your bank account number click into the Account number field and enter your bank account number as it is displayed on your bank statement or online banking. The format for a New Zealand bank account is 12-1234-1234567-123.
- The hyphens for each section of the account number will automatically display as you enter each part of your account number.
- If your bank account number suffix (the last section of the account number) only displays as two digits on your bank statement or online banking, please enter the two digits and eVision will automatically add the third digit in the correct place.
- Tab out of the Account number field. This will validate your bank account number and the Bank name and Bank location fields will now be populated. If you see an error message at the top of the screen saying your bank account number is invalid, please recheck your account number. eVision will only allow you to save a valid account number.
- Click Save.
- The following banner will appear at the top of the screen once the bank account has been saved successfully:
If you do not have a New Zealand bank account and have credit due to be refunded, email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your refund be paid into an overseas bank account.