You don't need to provide a credentials evaluation if:

  • You're applying through an officially approved agent of the University
  • You're from an institution with which the University of Otago has a Student Exchange agreement
  • Your qualifications are from one of the countries listed here: ECE exempt countries

If your qualifications are not from one of the listed countries or from an institution with which the University has a Student Exchange agreement, you will need to provide an Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) report as well as certified or original transcripts for all your previous university study.

Further information

Future international students

Last updated 06/09/2021 02.03 PM

Did this answer your question?