Student Administration will take care of this for you as part of your admission process.

You need to provide an original or certified transcript of your academic record which shows the subject and grade for each subject for which you wish to receive credit. The transcript should also include the key to your grades. Other information, such as course prescriptions, textbook lists, and course outlines, will also help Student Administration with organising your transfer credit.

Future Students—International
Last updated 06/09/2021 11.44 AM

Did this answer your question?