If you studied at the University between 1977 and 1992, you will need to contact AskOtago to request publication of your transcript to My eQuals.

Please email your request to university@otago.ac.nz including your:

  1. Full name, including any middle name(s) (as listed at the time you studied).
  2. Date of birth.
  3. Programme of study.
  4. Last year at Otago.
  5. Preferred email address for the confirmation email to be sent or if we need to request further information (if you've already set up a My eQuals account, please provide the email address you use to log in).

Further information

My eQuals
About My eQuals

The following students won't be able to access their transcripts through My eQuals and will need to request a hard copy:

  • If you studied prior to 1977
  • If you studied at the Dunedin College of Education prior to 2007
  • If you studied Kindergarten study prior to 1974

See the related answer Transcripts unavailable on My eQuals for further information on the request process.

Last updated 20/10/2021 10.47 AM

Did this answer your question?