Travel insurance is only available for University of Otago staff on business or private travel and for University of Otago students on University-funded travel.

Staff travelling privately may also purchase cover under the University policy for their families if so desired, however the staff member must be travelling with their family in order to utilise the policy.

Please refer to the Financial Services Division website for further information and to register:

Financial Services Division Travel Insurance
or email:

Last updated 03/05/2022 03.31 PM

Did this answer your question?