You will need to arrange travel insurance for your relocation. However, as a future University staff member, you are able to take advantage of the University's corporate travel insurance policy:

University Policy Database—Insurance Procedure

The Relocation Co-ordinator can arrange travel insurance for you and your family (when travelling together to New Zealand). This will be at your cost and an invoice will be forwarded to you after your arrival. For further assistance contact the Relocation Co-ordinator by emailing

Last updated 19/10/2021 11.02 AM

Did this answer your question?