If you have changed your name as a result of marriage then we normally need to see a copy of your marriage certificate so that we can confirm that you are, in fact, the same person referred to by a different name in any earlier documents (e.g. birth certificate, academic qualifications).

If you are married but have not changed your name, it is unlikely that you will be asked to provide your marriage certificate.

Enrolment—Evidence requirements

Last updated 03/09/2021 01.58 PM

Did this answer your question?