You will be paid the equivalent of a one-way economy airfare if you wish to drive instead of flying to relocate within New Zealand. It will be based on what a flight would have cost when booked in advance.

If you're covered under the Full Relocation Policy, Crown Management Services will organise this reimbursement. If you're covered under the Lump Sum Relocation Policy, the Relocation Co-ordinator in Human Resources will organise this reimbursement.

For further assistance contact the Relocation Co-ordinator by email on

Last updated 19/07/2021 02.48 PM

Did this answer your question?