If you're under the age of 18 when you start your studies at the University of Otago, you must apply to live in Toroa College, Salmond College, Aquinas College, with a designated caregiver approved by the International office, or in homestay accommodation.

This is in accordance with the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International students.

Further information

Information for under-18 international students

Last updated 20/07/2021 04.09 PM

Did this answer your question?