If you were unwell during the semester and think you may need a Health Declaration, you should talk to your tutor, lecturer, or course co-ordinator first to seek an extension or exemption from your academic requirements.

If your tutor insists on a Health Declaration or if you're not comfortable informing your tutor about your illness, then come to Student Health for a Health Declaration. All health professionals including nurses, mental health, and wellbeing clinicians and doctors can complete Health Declarations.

Further information

Student Health

Last updated 20/07/2021 03.16 PM

Did this answer your question?