To move your papers to be under a different programme:

  1. Log into your eVision portal and select My programmes and papers
  2. Click on the link Request to transfer papers and select the programme you do not wish to continue with

If the paper/s have been passed in the current academic year they can only be moved to a different programme in February/March of the following academic year.

Papers completed from any previous years (not in the current year) can be transferred on request by emailing

Last updated 19/07/2021 10.23 AM

Did this answer your question?