If you think you might need to permanently withdraw from your Master's research study due to personal circumstances, please talk to your supervisor or Head of Department first to discuss your options and how withdrawal will affect your academic record, any financial assistance you receive (e.g. scholarships) and your visa if you are an International student.

If you and your supervisor have agreed that you should withdraw from study, you can apply through the Graduate Research tab in your eVision portal. You will need to complete a permanent withdrawal form and have it signed by your supervisor, your Head of Department or Dean, and the Pro-Vice-Chancellor of your division.

Last updated 19/08/2020 09.22 AM

Did this answer your question?