If you are a permanent resident you can go on student exchange, but you need to talk to an Exchange Adviser before starting your application. Your choice of exchange destination may affect your StudyLink eligibility and tuition fee status.

Further information

Last updated 15/04/2020 05.31 PM

Did this answer your question?