If you're unable to access your eVision portal, or are having trouble publishing your document/s to My eQuals, you can email email@example.com and request that they be published on your behalf.
In your email request please include your:
- full name, including middle name (as listed at the time you studied)
- date of birth
- programme of study
- last year at Otago
- preferred email address for the confirmation email to be sent (if you've set up a My eQuals account, you should use the log in email).
The following students won't be able to access their transcripts through My eQuals and will need to request a hardcopy:
- If you studied prior to 1977
- Is you studied at the Dunedin College of Education prior to 2007
- If you studied Kindergarten study prior to 1974.
To request a hardcopy of your transcript, email firstname.lastname@example.org including the student details as above. These transcripts are free-of-charge (postage/courier fees still apply), and may take ten to fifteen working days to process.