The following documents are available to access through My eQuals:
- Qualification Certificates (testamurs)
- Statement of Completed Qualifications
- Statement of Enrolment
You can request a document upload to My eQuals at any time through My Programmes and papers in your eVision portal.
The first time one of your documents is uploaded to My eQuals, you'll receive an email prompting you to register on the My eQuals system.
- Current students: the email will be sent to your Otago student email address
- Past students with an active Otago student email address: the email will be sent to your Otago student email address
- Past students who do not have an active Otago student email address: the email will be sent to the address you provided when requesting the document upload in eVision
Once you've registered on My eQuals, there's a one-off fee of $30 required before accessing your documents for the first time. This can be paid by credit card within your My eQuals account. Once this fee is paid, you'll be able to view and share your digital academic transcript or certificate, including any updates, free of charge.
If you're a current student, you'll initially need to register on My eQuals using your Otago student email address. To ensure continued access to your documents after you leave the University, you should add a personal email address as your primary email address in My eQuals and/or link your My eQuals account to a social media account, e.g. Facebook. This can be done via Profile settings.
If you've already signed up with your personal email address and need to link to your student account, see the instructions for adding another email.
Since My eQuals is not run by the University of Otago, your password for My eQuals may be different to your Otago password. If you need to change your My eQuals password, do this by using the "Can't sign in?" link on the My eQuals login page.