The following document will be available on My eQuals:

* This doesn't include academic transcripts for:

  • University of Otago Historical students who studied prior to 1976
  • Former Dunedin College of Education students
  • Historical Kindergarten students who studied prior to 1974

In these cases you'll need to request a hard copy document from the University Information Centre.

Further information

Last updated 12/06/2018 03.29 PM
Did this answer your question?