The following documents are available to access through My eQuals:

* The following students won't be able to access their transcripts through My eQuals and will need to request a hard copy:

  •  If you studied prior to 1977
  •  If you studied at the Dunedin College of Education prior to 2007
  •  If you studied Kindergarten study prior to 1974.

In these cases you'll need to request a hard copy document from AskOtago:

Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98

Further information

Last updated 04/02/2021 10.29 AM

Did this answer your question?