My eQuals is a joint initiative among Australian and New Zealand universities. It allows you to securely access and share your certified digital documents with anyone you choose, at any time, from anywhere in the world.
My eQuals replaced the paper-based official academic transcript. Qualification certificates are also available as certified digital documents, as well as the formal printed degree certificate/testamur provided at graduation.
My eQuals lets employers and universities confirm the authenticity of students' qualifications from participating Australian and New Zealand universities as well as those from China, Europe, and America via a secure portal.
Benefits of using My eQuals
- Access to records 24/7 from anywhere in the world
- The ability to provide access to third parties via email or link
- Immediate access to certified digital documents
- Improved experience when moving between Australian and New Zealand institutions, as well as abroad
- Secure credentials protected by My eQuals ensuring the authenticity of documents for potential employers and other parties
- Reduced cost
- Increased control and security
- Environmental sustainability by reducing printed documents
See the My eQuals website for more information: