The option to request Special Permission in eVision can be accessed either during Course Enrolment under Paper Selection, and during Change of Course in Add or delete papers:
- Select your other papers in Paper selection then click Continue.
- On the Review and Submit page, select Request Special Permission.
- Complete the steps to enter the paper you wish to apply for.
- Once you have applied for Special Permission you will return to the Review and Submit page. The details of your pending Special Permission request/s will be noted here. If they are not, refresh the page.
- If you want to apply for further papers via Special Permission select Request Special Permission again and repeat the steps for each paper you wish to apply for.
- After you have completed your Special Permission request/s you will need to submit your paper selection for course approval by selecting Submit at the end of the Review and Submit page.
If you want to apply for Special Permission and have no other papers selected, click Select papers, then Continue without any papers selected at that point. Then on the Review and Submit page follow the steps outlined above.
The process is very similar in Change of Course within Add or delete papers. The only difference is that here Special Permission has its own page immediately before the Review and submit page:
Once you have completed your Special Permission request/s you will need to submit your Change of Course for approval by continuing to the Review and submit page and selecting Submit.