To request Special Permission for a paper in eVision:
- Select your other papers in paper selection then click Continue
- On the Review and Submit page select Request Special Permission
- Complete the steps to enter the paper you wish to apply for
- Once you have applied for Special Permission you will return to the Review and Submit page. The details of your pending Special Permission request/s will be noted here. If they are not, refresh the page
- If you want to apply for further papers via Special Permission select Request Special Permission again and repeat the steps for each paper you wish to apply for
- After you have completed your Special Permission request/s you will need to submit your paper selection for course approval by selecting Submit at the end of the Review and Submit page
If you want to apply for Special Permission and have no other papers selected, click Select papers, then Continue without any papers selected at that point. Then on the Review and Submit page follow the steps outlined above.