Before starting your application, please see a Student Exchange Adviser about suitable destinations.

It's possible that the courses you need to take have a different name at another institution. For additional information on available courses talk to a Student Exchange Adviser first (please do not contact the host institution directly).

You are required to take a full-time course of papers (excluding dissertations, theses, etc.) while on exchange.

Last updated 16/05/2018 04.55 PM
Did this answer your question?