A reciprocal agreement between the New Zealand and Australian governments enables Australian citizens and permanent residents studying in New Zealand to be classified as domestic students.  

If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident you may apply for an undergraduate Entrance Scholarship providing other eligibility criteria are met.

Last updated 12/01/2021 11.43 AM

Did this answer your question?