If you have received an offer for a specialised or postgraduate programme but do not wish to accept the offer for that year, you need to contact the programme co-ordinator listed in your eVision portal, or ask the relevant academic department, whether it is possible to have your offer deferred.

International students should contact the International Office first.

You cannot defer a general undergraduate programme that is subject to the Entry Pathway system. You will have to apply for admission to that programme again if you wish to start in a later academic year.

Last updated 29/05/2018 12.03 PM
Did this answer your question?