The final step of course enrolment is completing your course enrolment declaration. Once you've received an unconditional offer of place and your course has been approved, the declaration will be available in your eVision portal from the following dates:
- Early December for students studying at Summer School
- 1 January for most other courses
If you are a new international student studying online, please refer to the website:
The declaration will be available from an earlier date for MB ChB 6th year and a small number of other courses which officially commence prior to 1 January.
You will receive an alert in your eVision portal once the declaration is available for you to complete.
Your declaration must be submitted by:
- 11 January 2021 for students taking Summer School papers
- 26 February 2021 for students taking semester 1 and full-year papers
- 21 July 2021 for students taking only semester 2 papers
Different dates will apply to papers that have start or end dates that differ from standard semester dates. Check your eVision alert for the date that applies to you.
Declarations submitted after the applicable deadline may incur a late fee.