You can change the specialisation/s of your programme (major and/or minor subjects or endorsements) by selecting the Change specialisation link in the Programme and papers section of your eVision portal.

If you have submitted your course for approval and it is being processed by staff you will not be able to change your specialisation yourself. Contact the University Information Centre for further assistance.

If you have completed your declaration and finalised your enrolment you will need to change your specialisation through the Change of Course process.

Further information

Last updated 29/05/2018 11.13 AM
Did this answer your question?