You can change the specialisation/s of your programme (major and/or minor subjects or endorsements) by selecting the Change specialisation link in the Programme and papers section of your eVision portal.

If you have submitted your course for approval you may not be able to change your specialisation yourself. Contact AskOtago for further assistance:

Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98

If you have completed your declaration and finalised your enrolment you will need to change your specialisation through the Change of Course process.

If you are an international student wishing to make changes to your specialisation (major or minor) or programmes and this may affect your visa condition (e.g. you are a government sponsored student and the change will result in you becoming a part-time student) please check with the International Office first before making any changes:

Further information

Last updated 11/12/2020 01.25 PM

Did this answer your question?