Some papers require permission from the relevant department if you wish to take them.

Departmental Permission is used for a number of reasons, including where the number of places in a paper are limited for resource-related reasons. This will be indicated in the eligibility section on the individual paper pages and when a paper requiring Departmental Permission is chosen during the paper selection process in eVision.

There is no separate process to request permission. You can select these papers when completing your paper selection in eVision, but a place is not immediately guaranteed. University staff will use eVision to approve or decline the papers when they assess your course for approval.

Departmental Permission papers will not show in your timetable or fees invoice until permission is granted.

Departmental Permission is different to Special Permission.

Last updated 12/04/2019 11.37 AM
Did this answer your question?