You can apply for the 2019 Health Science Professional Programmes now - applications close 15 September 2018 (except for the "Alternative" entry category for Medicine, which opened between 1 April 2018 and 1 May 2018 for 2019 applications).
The Health Sciences Undergraduate Professional Programmes include
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDentTech)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (BOH)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPhty)
- Bachelor of Radiation Therapy (BRT)
If you are a new student intending to study Dentistry, Medical Laboratory Science, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Physiotherapy, you must normally enrol for the Health Sciences First Year (HSFY) programme in your first year of study. During the second semester of the HSFY programme you can apply for entry into a professional programme for the following year.