Applications for the 2020 Health Sciences professional programmes open on 1 August 2019 and close on 15 September 2019, except for the "Alternative" entry category for Medicine, which is open between 1 April 2019 and 1 May 2019 for 2020 applications.
The Health Sciences Undergraduate Professional Programmes include
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDentTech)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (BOH)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPhty)
- Bachelor of Radiation Therapy (BRT)
If you are a new student intending to study Dentistry, Medical Laboratory Science, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Physiotherapy, you must normally enrol for the Health Sciences First Year (HSFY) programme in your first year of study. During the second semester of the HSFY programme you can apply for entry into a professional programme for the following year.