You can apply for the Health Science Professional Programmes between 1 August and 15 September for entry in the following year (except for the "Alternative" entry category for Medicine, which is open for applications between 1 April and 1 May for entry in the following year).
The Health Sciences Undergraduate Professional Programmes include:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDentTech)
- Bachelor of Oral Health (BOH)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPhty)
- Bachelor of Radiation Therapy (BRT)
If you are a new student intending to study Dentistry, Medical Laboratory Science, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Physiotherapy, you must normally enrol for the Health Sciences First Year (HSFY) programme in your first year of study. During the second semester of the HSFY programme you can apply for entry into a professional programme for the following year.