Some countries will allow you to work for short periods while you're a visiting student, but each country has a different set of rules. You should contact the embassy or consulate-general of the country you are interested in going to for more information.

Contact details for embassies and consulates-general can be found on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade website. Please note that Exchange Advisers are not able to give visa advice.

Last updated 15/04/2020 05.31 PM

Did this answer your question?