Students who are attempting to complete a change of course to withdraw from masters study should be asked to confirm whether they are studying a Masters by papers or by thesis.

If a student withdrawing from a Master's programme has already completed the equivalent of the requirements for a Postgraduate Diploma, and wishes to have the lesser qualification awarded, they should make a request for this through their department (a Change of Course Form is not required). If approved by the department and the relevant divisional office, the Student Records Office will update the student's academic record accordingly.

Last updated 11/04/2018 11.15 AM
Did this answer your question?