Casual room bookings (i.e. bookings for events other than lectures and other timetabled classes) for pool lecture theatres, computer laboratories, and centralised departmental rooms can be requested by University staff, students, and members of the public.

Internal booking

If you are a staff member requesting a booking for a University-related activity, please email details of your request to

External booking

If you are not a University staff member or your booking is for a non-University related event please see the casual room bookings website for more information and the booking form.

Casual room bookings

Further information

Last updated 05/03/2021 10.33 AM

Did this answer your question?