It is not possible to cross credit papers between a degree and a Diploma for Graduates (DipGrad). The DipGrad is a minimum of seven standalone papers.

If you completed extra papers during your undergraduate study that were not required for your degree, you may be able to include them in a DipGrad. 

Further information

Last updated 17/07/2020 01.38 PM

Did this answer your question?