You may not have full access to student services and resources like your Library account if, for example, you have not yet completed course enrolment or are a debtor to the University. You can check this information using your eVision portal:

Contact AskOtago (except PhD students, see below) for help with access to services and resources:

Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98

PhD students should email to request an extension for access to resources.

Last updated 08/07/2020 10.30 AM

Did this answer your question?