Course readers are collections of readings relevant to a particular paper, made up of various articles and excerpts from published material. Course readers are compiled by teaching departments for use in conjunction with textbooks and lecture material. Not all papers use course readers.

Some departments provide course readers directly to students, but students normally purchase course readers from the Uniprint shop in the Central Library at the beginning of the semester. You will be advised by your lecturer when your course reader is available to buy.

Last updated 22/02/2021 02.14 PM

Did this answer your question?