If you have completed your declaration and wish to make changes to your course you'll need to complete the online change request form or complete a Change of Course form. You can collect a form from the following locations:

  • From 18 February to 1 March: first floor, Otago Business School (Commerce Building)
  • Other times: the AskOtago Central Hub, Information Services Building.

See the Changing your course page for more information.

If you wish to change your programme (i.e. add, drop, or change qualifications, whether or not any papers are being changed) you will first need to apply via eVision for each new programme.

If you are a distance learning student, you should refer to your information and support booklet about changing your course:

If you haven't completed the course enrolment declaration you are still able to make changes to your programme of study through your eVision Portal.

Last updated 12/02/2019 05.22 PM
Did this answer your question?