For more information about Adobe Creative Cloud (or Adobe CC) and how to request access, see the related answer:
Installing the Adobe Creative Cloud app (Windows)
- Go to the Software Center on your University computer, click on the Adobe Creative Cloud (Licence required) button in the Applications tab, then click the Install button. It will take a few minutes to install.
- You should be able to see Adobe Creative Cloud in the Recently Added list of apps accessible by clicking on the Start/Windows button on your taskbar.
- Click the icon to open the app and log in using your student/staff email address as your Adobe ID. See Logging in to the Adobe Creative Cloud app below for the next step.
Installing the Adobe Creative Cloud app (macOS)
- Go to the Software Center and click on Adobe Creative Cloud. The app will take a few minutes to install.
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud app in your Applications folder and log in using your staff email address as your Adobe ID.
If this is the first time using your Adobe ID you may need to spend a few minutes setting up an account:
- Set a password—but please do NOT use your University of Otago password
- Include a mobile number
- Enter the code that will be sent to you to confirm any changes
If you have used your Adobe ID in the past but forgotten the password, you can reset it by clicking the Reset your password link that appears at the password prompt after you have put in your student/staff email address.
Installing Adobe Acrobat Pro
Once you have logged in to the Creative Cloud desktop app you will see a number of applications that can be installed using your licence with an Install button next to them. Make sure that all other apps are closed before you install Acrobat Pro as Acrobat Pro installs plug-ins to common software like Outlook.
Some Adobe products listed will install 30-day trial versions if your licence doesn't include them—please ignore these.
For more help with using Adobe Creative Cloud software: