You can keep your contact details up-to-date in your eVision portal under My details.

While most communications with you will be via updates in eVision or to your student email address, if you're going away you are able to enter an override address. This will ensure any posted correspondence from the University reaches you at your nominated address.

Last updated 16/04/2019 02.38 PM
Did this answer your question?