All postgraduate students (excluding Master's by research, and Doctoral) who have completed course declaration can withdraw from papers via Change of Course in eVision. It is recommended students discuss their desired changes with Student Development or a departmental adviser prior to making the changes through Change of Course in eVision.

Note the deadlines for withdrawal.

You will not be able to withdraw from postgraduate papers via eVision if you have completed the declaration.

Last updated 21/04/2021 04.26 PM

Did this answer your question?