You can take a minor subject within the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Music (MusB)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)
- Bachelor of Theology (BTheol)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAppSc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHealSc)
- Bachelor of Arts and Science (BASc)
A minor subject is a recognised selection of papers in a particular subject area. Normally 5 papers are required, 2 at 200-level and 1 at 300-level.
It is possible to specify a minor subject normally associated with a completely different degree (e.g. Management, a Commerce subject, may be taken as a minor subject in a BA programme). Taking a minor subject is not compulsory, and you may find that another combination of papers might be more useful.
To discuss the best paper combination for your needs, please contact the University Course Advice Service.