You can take a minor subject within the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Music (MusB)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)
- Bachelor of Theology (BTheol)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAppSc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHealSc)
- Bachelor of Arts and Science (BASc)
A minor subject is a recognised selection of papers in a particular subject area. Normally five papers are required: two at 200-level and one at 300-level.
It is possible to specify a minor subject normally associated with a completely different degree (e.g. Management, a Commerce subject, may be taken as a minor subject in a BA programme). Taking a minor subject is not compulsory, and you may find that another combination of papers might be more useful.
You can have up to two minor subjects within a degree. If you wish to add a third minor, you should talk to Student Development for course advice: