Once your staff mailbox has been migrated to Office 365, you will need to remove and re-add your email account in your Mail for macOS application on your computer.
When you are advised that your email account migration is complete, do the following:
- Launch the Mail app for macOS. Click on Mail at the top and select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Select your Otago staff email account and click the minus button (if prompted, click the Internet Accounts option and remove the account there as well).
- When the account has been removed, click the plus symbol to re-add your account. Or select the Exchange option if the plus symbol is greyed out.
- Enter your account details (in the format email@example.com) and click Sign-in, then click Sign-In again if prompted.
- Enter your account details on the next screen.
- Check the options you wish to synchronise:
- You can now close the Internet Accounts window if it is still open and re-open Mail and your email should be available again.
Please contact AskOtago if you need assistance:
Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98