Once your staff mailbox has been migrated to Office 365, you will need to remove and re-add your email account in your Outlook for macOS on your computer.
When you are advised that your email account migration is complete, do the following:
- Launch Outlook. Click on Outlook at the top and select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click Accounts.
- Select the minus option and remove your existing account (this may take a few minutes).
- Once your account is removed, click the Add Email Account button to begin re-adding your account.
- Work through the steps to add your email account. After entering your email and pressing the Continue button you should be prompted for your University staff username and password.
- If successful, you will see a completion message. Click Done.
- Your account has now been re-added to Outlook and can be used again. Your email and calendar may take a short time to re-sync and appear correctly within the app.
Please contact AskOtago if you need assistance:
Tel +64 3 479 7000 or 0800 80 80 98